Federal Depository Collection and Web Resources UMass Lowell is a depository library of U.S. Government Documents.
The collection is housed on the 5th floor of the O'Leary Library on South Campus and consists of paper and microfiche
- Search the GPO Catalog
or other finding tools on our
Government Documents Resources to identify relevant documents.
- Search by Author, Government Agency, and Keywords
- Mark and print out the items you want
- Documents in paper or microfiche are filed by the SuDocs Number on the 5th floor.
Government Documents Resources to access full-text Federal Documents on the web.
- Use Lexis-Nexis to access Federal and State Legal Documents
- statutes, regulations, and court decisions with commentary and cross-references
- pending and past Federal legislation
- For economic reports and statistics, use:
- For patent information, use:
- Use the Digital National Security Archives for full-text declassified national security documents
- Use MAGNET to access many Massachusetts state and local documents.
- Use the UMASS Library at Amherst
for documents from international agencies.