Printing in the Library
Printing is available from library computers at a rate of $.10 per page. All enrolled students receive $15 in print allotment per semester. Students will be able to add cash to their UCards in the libraries or use UCash. If you have lost your UCard and need to print, or you are a member of the public, you can purchase a reusable UPrint card in any of the UMass Lowell libraries for $1.00
Within UMass Lowell Libraries, public computers are available on the 1st floor of both libraries and on the Mezzanine of O'Leary. Printers as well as scanners are accessible on the 1st floor reference areas of each library as well as the 4th floor of O'Leary.
For more information about UPrint and other printing locations around campus, please visit the UPrint information page.
- Have your UCard/UML ID available, or purchase a UPrint card in Lydon or O'Leary (card station coming soon).
- Preview your job to ensure it will print how you would expect.
- Print your job as you typically would.
- Enter your iSiS ID Number (without the preceding "UMS") and a name for your job so you can identify it when released.
- When you are ready to print all of your jobs, find the nearest Pharos release station (touch screen LCD device next to the printer) and swipe your card.
- You will be shown all of your jobs; choose the ones you want and press print; delete the ones you don't!
Complete instructions on how to use UPrint are available for download in this PowerPoint Presentation format.
E-Mailing Search Results
Most of the electronic resources provided by the library provide the option to Email results. When using library computers, check for this option.
All library computers are fitted with USB ports for Flash (Thumb) drives. Users can download the information they need by bringing a PC formatted Flash drive and fitting it to the appropriate drive opening on the front of the computer or side of the monitor.
Microfilm/Microfiche Readers and Printers
Microfilm and microfiche readers and printers are located at
Lydon Library, UML North, 2nd floor
There is no charge for microfilm or fiche printing.