|PsycBOOKS®, available to UMass Lowell users through an Ebsco online subscription, is the most current and only comprehensive resource for full-text scholarly and professional books and book chapters published by the American Psychological Association—from the newest titles and reference sources, to the classics in psychology.
Here’s what’s new:
|Embargo Removed! Explore the latest APA books
The 12-month waiting period on newly published APA scholarly and professional books has been eliminated, allowing for immediate access to chapters from new titles as they are released — including 33 new 2014 titles.
|NEW! Access to the APA Handbooks in Psychology® reference series
PsycBOOKS now includes every chapter from all volumes in the APA Handbooks in Psychology Series (12 titles and growing), covering a wide array of disciplines.
PsycBOOKS: An extensive database of scholarly and professional book titles
APA Books® E-Collections – E-Collection 2014 Now Available:
Select titles from 2001 to 2014, grouped into collections by copyright year
APA Handbooks in Psychology
- APA Addiction Syndrome Handbook
- APA Educational Psychology Handbook
- APA Handbook of Behavior Analysis
- APA Handbook of Counseling Psychology
- APA Handbook of Ethics in Psychology
- APA Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- APA Handbook of Multicultural Psychology
- NEW! APA Handbook of Personality and Social Psychology
- APA Handbook of Psychology, Religion, and Spirituality
- APA Handbook of Research Methods in Psychology
- APA Handbook of Sexuality and Psychology
- APA Handbook of Testing and Assessment in Psychology