CQ Press is providing UMass Lowell trial access to its new online government analysis product First Street. The trial is available through June 10, 2011.
First Street is a groundbreaking policy networking platform containing a wealth of information to help users research people and organizations shaping US Federal government policy. Developed for lobbyists, law firms, associations, and anyone working to affect legislative policy, First Street is also designed to support academic research and classroom instruction.
- Research a contact’s work history and the issues they have worked on in Congress, Federal agencies, and as a registered lobbyist
- Visualize how lobbying firms and clients are related
- Uncover what issues government agencies and legislation lobbying firms are lobbying
- Identify lobbyists active in issue areas or lobbying a piece of legislation
- Find all staff or lobbyists with experience on a certain issue
- Instantly access contact information enabling proactive coalition building
- Save searches and bookmark specific interests
Access to this trial is available through the library’s New Database Trials and Subscriptions webpage.
Please post comments concerning any aspect of this trial; it aids significantly in our decision-making process.