Optics ImageBank, OSA’s new image database site, offers browse and search access to over 200,000 images from OSA’s core journals hosted on OSA’s Digital Library, Optics InfoBase. OSA will continue to upload more back volume images to the ImageBank in the coming months along with uploading current images as soon as an article is published.
Search and Filters
Search by keywords within the figure caption of the image. Narrow your results using journal, date range, topic area, or OCIS codes.
Optics ImageBank Features
- View a full-size image of a figure.
- Export images into PowerPoint or PDF files for classroom use.
- Scroll through all of the images within the article.
- Browse by related scientific images to discover related scientific articles across OSA’s core titles. Related images are identified when the OCIS (Optics Classification and Indexing Scheme) codes of the source article match closely with OCIS codes of another article.
- Share the URL link to the image file with your colleagues.
Access to this trial is available through the library’s New Database Trials and Subscriptions webpage.
Please post comments concerning any aspect of this trial; it aids significantly in our decision-making process.