Wiley-Blackwell publishing is providing trial access to the entire Blackwell Reference Online collection of 470 works covering the Social Sciences and Humanities. Access to these resources are available both on and off campus through October 20, 2012.
Blackwell Reference Online is a vast online library giving instant access to the authoritative and up-to-date scholarship across the social sciences. With dozens of works added each year, it is the largest social science and humanities reference collection available online.
The following subjects are covered:
- Business and Management
- Language and Linguistics
- Philosophy and Religion
- Literature and Cultural Studies
- Sociology, Psychology,and Anthropology
- Film, Media & Communication Studies
Features of the collection include the following:
- the critically-acclaimed Blackwell Companions and Handbooks
- valuable reference materials such as dictionaries, encyclopedias and concise companions.
- Integrated seamless links to standalone major reference works on the Blackwell Reference Online platform, including:
- The International Encyclopedia of Communication
- The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Literature
- The International Encyclopedia of Revolution and Protest
- The International Studies Encyclopedia Online
- The Blackwell Companion to Phonology
Access to this trial is available through the library’s New Database Trials and Subscriptions webpage.
Please post comments concerning any aspect of this trial; it aids significantly in our decision-making process.