Springer Media has released a new Images App that provides three levels of access to the SpringerImages database:
- Basic: Free Access to scientific images from peer-reviewed, Open Access articles.
- Medical and Life Sciences: Paid mobile access to over 1.6 million medical and life sciences images. Available via SpringerImages.com
- Full: Paid mobile access to the complete collection of over 2.8 million images. Available via SpringerImages.com
The SpringerImages app is available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
SpringerImages is a continually updated and expanding collection of over 2.8 million images spanning the scientific, technical and medical fields. The SpringerImages database is composed of photos, graphs, diagrams, figures and tables from Springer’s ebook collection, journal portfolio and images.MD.
- View images and related text.
- Search image captions, keywords and references to refine search results.
- Bookmark images for later research.
- Email images to your friends and colleagues.
More information about SpringerImages can be found on the SpringerImages Help pages.
SpringerImages is provided by Springer Science+Business Media (www.springer.com), a leading global scientific publisher.