UMass Lowell Libraries has added ProQuest’s Entrepreneurship database as a new annual subscription database. ProQuest Entrepreneurship offers a multitude of resources for the budding new business startup — from full text articles from top publications to videos, market research, business plans, tool kits, and much, much more.
Also featured within ProQuest Entrepreneurship is full access to the complete Hoover’s Company Profile data.
Included in the Entrepreneurship database is the following content:
- Video Clips: Featuring over 11,000 video clips – many of which contain transcripts for convenient reference and can be downloaded – watch and listen to entrepreneurs give firsthand accounts of their business experiences.
- Market Research: This valuable content contains market and company reports, key financial ratios, demographics, insights, benchmarks, statistics and more.
- Start-Up Plans, Templates and Forms: give users an A to Z approach to entrepreneurship as steps are laid out from concept through management. These tools and can also serve as a checklist of items needed to secure financing.
- Journal Content: Over 300 top publications relating to the practice of entrepreneurship are provided in the form of full journal runs plus selected articles with a weekly refresh from over 11,000 sources.
- Business Cases: Structured plans outlining the feasibility of ideas.
- Working Papers: Future articles which may appear in publications months or years down the road.
- Conference Proceedings: These events reflect the latest in scholarly research spanning all topics.
- Full Text Dissertations: Serve as a springboard for new research and ideas on which to build.
Access to this database and other business resources are available on the Library’s Business Database Subject webpage. Links are also available from the index alphabet list on the website’s home page.