On January 19, 2012, the Ovid database web site will go live with an updated release of several new features, such as the ability to export citations to Excel. Also included will be several user interface enhancements including:
- An enlarged Ovid Resource Box
- Simpler way to change Ovid Resource selections
- Access to Print/Email/Export/Add to My Projects quick-click buttons at the bottom of the search results screen
- New Advanced Search entry tips to promptly search by Keyword, Author, Title and Journal
- More prominent navigation within Journals A-Z
Ovid offers full-text access to over 70 journals covering fields of nursing, medicine, healthcare, psychology and the biological sciences.