The latest web version of SciFinder Scholar now offers a number of new features.
- Collaboration tools. Anyone with a SciFinder Scholar account at UML may set up and collaborate easily with any other UML researcher.
- Tags & Comments—You and your collaborators can assign specific descriptions/comments to references, for example noting all the articles that support a particular grant application. These notes are seen only by your collaborators.
- Customize the format you use to view and print records and substances.
- New refine features, especially when searching substances and reactions.
- Property values and groups of items which have been analyzed may be exported easily to Excel.