Taylor and Francis Publishing is providing free access to all of their Routledge Educational journals as part of their Education Free for All campaign — that is free for all only through the month of April.
The journals in this promotion cover: Curriculum Studies, Education Research, Early Years Education, Higher Education, Teacher Education, Educational Psychology, History of Education and more.
Below are just some of the cutting-edge and high-quality journals you can access for FREE from April 1 until April 30th:
- British Educational Research Journal
- Comparative Education
- Critical Studies in Education
- Education 3-13
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Review
- Gender and Education
- History of Education
- International Journal of Disability, Development and Education
- International Journal of Science Education
- Journal of Curriculum Studies
- Journal of Further and Higher Education
- Literacy Research & Instruction
- Studies in Higher Education
Access to this trial is available through the library’s New Database Trials and Subscriptions webpage.
Please post comments concerning any aspect of this trial; it aids significantly in our decision-making process.