H.W. Wilson has provided extended trial access to their Education Full Text database.
Education Full Text indexes more than 770 periodicals as far back as 1983, over 400 of which are peer-reviewed. There are in-depth abstracts of 50 to 150 words to let users know instantly if a cited article is useful to their research and full text of articles from over 350 journals as far back as 1996.
Education Full Text offers the following features:
- Full text of articles from over 350 journals as far back as 1996
- 12 years of full text from Wilson Library Bulletin
- High-quality indexing of over 770 periodicals dating back to 1983—over 440 of them peer-reviewed, and including over 40 peer-reviewed open-access journals
- Clear, informative abstracts
- In-depth coverage of special education, with over 50 topical journals
- Over 100,000 controlled and cross-referenced names of educational tests
For information about more trials and new online resources, please visit the library’s Database Trials & New Resources page.
Please leave comments. They assist greatly in our decision-making process.