First Research is a leading provider of market analysis tools that synthesizes hundreds of sources into easy to digest formats. Its new enhanced site features a streamlined design, a more powerful search-driven platform, and usability improvements to Industry Profiles, Call Prep Sheets, State & Province Profiles and Email Alerts.
Key site enhancements include:
- A centralized search box lets you search for Industry Intelligence by key word, SIC code or NAICS code. Industry Profiles are also organized by sectors to reduce the need for scrolling.
- Improved navigation between and inside Industry Profiles, Call Prep Sheets and State & Province Profiles allows you to jump directly to the chapter or tool that you want to access.
- The ability to sign up for Email Alerts with just one click via the “Add to my Email Alerts” button, which appears at the top of every Industry Profile and Call Prep Sheet.
- In-depth usage reports let all customers see their specific subscription-level features, track usage, log-ins and Email Alert selections at all times.
- Best practice tips and training guides that are just a click away under an easy-to-spot “Tools & Resources” header.
- Industry Growth Ratings reflects the expected industry growth relative to other industries, based on INFORUM’s forecasted average annual growth for the combined years of 2008 and 2009.
You can also now easily access First Research content via your BlackBerry®, Palm® or Windows® PDA, or web-enabled cell phone by simply logging into the user site and clicking ‘Wireless Access’.